In order to develop tools that can be used to measure the current state of Radiation Protection Culture and develop it in a positive direction, the Higher Education Research & Teaching (HERT) working group has designed a survey.
For all Radiation Workers:
- University Radiation Protection Officers
- Academic staff
- Laboratory Technicians
- Laboratory Managers
- Principal Investigators / Academic Supervisors
- Post-Doctoral Researcher
- Post-Graduate Students
- Undergraduate Students
Involved with ioninsing and non-ionising, e.g.:
- Radioactive Substances (Open Sources)
- Radioactive Materials (Sealed Sources)
- X-Ray Equipment / Generators
- UV Sources
Please take a few minutes to complete survey. Click here for more information.